2. Entrants may enter one or more music videos, films or individuals. Each music video or film may be submitted automatically eligible for each award category except Public Choice Category (“category”), In Public choice category submitor has to mention the specific category in which the Music Video as a whole or any individual wanted to compete. Individuals can only be entered into one of the individual categories. Entrants will be charged for each music entry in each category (not per video entered into the awards as a whole).
3. Each category is open to music videos or films first completed and delivered to the commissioning company or other client between 1 January 2016 and 28 February 2018 and those entering the awards warrant that each music video entered was completed and delivered between those dates.
4. Entries must be made by completing the entry form on the awards website (www.himva.com) and uploading the music video(s) or films entered via the awards website before the deadline of midnight on April 15, 2018.
5. Award entries cost 15 US Dollars or 600 INR, per entry for Jury Award and 10 US Dollars or 400 INR for each Public Choice category entered and are not refundable. Entries to the awards will only be accepted when payment is received by the promoter in full and the film entered has been uploaded to the HIMVA website and received by the promoter or its nominated agents. One winner of each category will receive a trophy & certificate.
6. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted and will not be refunded.
7. Each entry submitted will be viewed by a select group of awards judges in the first round. Categories will be allocated to judges according to their expertise. Judges will be asked to nominate a top six in each category they judge. These nominations will be collated and up to 15 nominations per category will be put forward to the second round of judging. In the second round, expert panels of selected judges will gather to discuss the nominations, and select a shortlist and winner. Judges may reallocate an entry to a different category. Promoter reserves the right to change the format of the judging provided always that judging is done in a rigorous and fair manner. Any such changes to the format of the judging will be posted on the awards website.
8. Winning entries will be those which, in the opinion and sole discretion of the panel of judges, demonstrate the requisite artistic merit, creative contribution and technical skill in line with the category requirements.
9. The judges’ and promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Winners will be announced and receive their trophy at the awards ceremony which is due to take place, on May27, 2018 (the “ceremony”). There will be no prior disclosure. Winners not present at the ceremony will at the request of each such winner have their trophy dispatched by post within 21 days of the ceremony, provided that the winner has provided a postal address( Postage Charges will be bear by the Winner ). Please note that duplicate trophies requested by winners must be paid for (details provided on request to the promoter at the below address). A list of prize winners (name and country only) will be posted on the awards website for a minimum of one month.
11. Persons completing entries commit that they are authorised to do so.
12. By entering the awards, all entrants warrant and undertake that their entry is an original piece of work commissioned either directly by the rights holders (artist, label, management or other representative of these), or created for a competition authorised by the rights holders, and does not infringe any third party rights.
13. All entrants warrant that their entry does not infringe Indian Laws.
14. By entering the awards entrants agree that any entry they submit may be used by the Promoter, its agents and the judges for the purposes of judging or for non- commercial purpose in anywhere in India and may be viewed at the ceremony without further remuneration.
15. All entrants warrant and undertake that they have obtained all relevant rights and written permission from individuals featured in the entry.
16. Those entering the awards shall indemnify the promoter and its agents against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by the promoter arising out of or in connection with any breach of the warranties in clauses 12, 13 and 15 of these terms and conditions.
17. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a. Any postponement or cancellation of the awards;
b. Any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize;
c. Any error or omission by the promoter; and
d. Any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the promoter’s reasonable control.
18. By entering the awards entrants agree that their image, name and likeness may be used by the promoter for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Haryana International Music Video Awards without additional remuneration.
19. The promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this awards.
20. The promoter may also use the details you give to contact you about their products and services. By entering this promotion you are indicating your agreement to this unless you tell the promoter otherwise.
21. The awards, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of Hisar shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the awards.
22. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point.
All Correspondence, publicity materials, DVD’s and film prints should be addressed to:
HIFF-Haryana International Film Festival
Sanskriti Media & Communication Productions,
1129, H.B.C., Sector :4
Hisar -125005 ,Haryana (India)
Email : – email@example.com
Film Entry Submission Last Date: 15th April , 2018.
Entry Fees :
Late Deadline Entry :
(Professional) Rs. 1000/- Indian rupees OR US $20
Our Bank Details: ….
1.BANK-UNITED BANK OF INDIA, HISSAR
BANK ADRESS- SCO-39,SHOPPING CENTRE, SECTOR:13, HISSAR-125005
Bank A/c No: 1546050001359
IFSC Code : UTBI0HSR784
2. BANK-ICICI Bank Ltd.
BANK ADRESS- SCO-53-54,HOTEL REGENCY BUILDING, RED SQ. MARKET, HISSAR-125001
Bank A/c No: 661601700294
Branch : U/E Hissar
IFSC Code : ICIC0006616