Short Films/Documentary/Animation (HIFF-2017)
( ALL FORMATS, ALL GENRES ARE ACCEPTED FROM ALL CONTINENTS)
- Duration for competition category: ( 1 minute to 45 minutes )
- All films (Short Film/Documentary/Animation) Shoot on film or Video (Analog / Digital format) between 1st January 2015 to 31 July 2017 within a running duration.
- Entries of all films (hereafter collectively called Films) shall be accepted only in DVD format.
- To be eligible for Short Film/Documentary/Animation category competition section, a film must be less than 45 minutes in duration.
- If a film is not eligible to be entered in Short Film/Documentary/Animation category will be not eligible for Film Festival competition.
- If language of the film is other than English, it must be dubbed or sub-titled in English.
- Films may be entered by any organization, agency, individual producer or director.
- A complete screening schedule of selected films shall be put up on the festival website: around 15 AUG 2017.
- Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant and HIFF will Not Return DVD so pls. not ask for Return DVD Copy after Festival.
- HIFF 2017 would be allowed to use all photographs and publicity materials received along with the Entry and the same will not be returned to the entrants.
- Student / Diploma films / videos cannot be considered as Director’s First film.
- Censorship will not be applicable to any films / videos entered in the festival.
- The Festival Authorities will have the right to screen (maximum 5 screening) in different cities of India on non-commercial basis.
- Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered.
- DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any physical / quality defects.
- All shortlisted entries will receive a certificate.
- Anybody can submit one or more than one entry. There is no limit for submission.
- Films once selected and submitted for the final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances, until the Festival is over.
- DVD’s of films may also be sent for purposes of selection (selection committee of HIFF) only so as to reach the Festival Director not later than 31st July 2017.
- DVD’s may also be sent through diplomatic channels and HIFF will Not Return DVD so please not ask for Return DVD Copy after Festival.
- The Festival Director may also invite films it considers of interest.
- The below Form, duly filled in, separately for each film proposed to be entered should reach the Festival Director by 31 July 2017.
- Films will normally be screened in their original language/version. Films in language other than English must have subtitles in English. Films that arrive without subtitles, or with subtitles other than in English, where such subtitles are required, shall not be screened in the Festival.
- Entries under the all categories shall be of films certified by Information and Broadcasting Ministry or Central Board of Film Certification, India.
- For promotion of films entered in the Festival on television, producers/authorised entrants are requested to supply four excerpts of the film(s) entered, each of a maximum duration of three minutes, to the Festival Director. These should be supplied preferably on DVC Pro format or Beta (PAL system) format.
- Classroom and advertising films are not eligible for participation in any section.
- Films not presenting sufficient technical qualities for good public screening can be refused after checking of the prints by the Print Checking Unit of the Festival Director.
- The participants must ensure that they have the right to participate in the HIFF – Haryana International Film Festival-2017 , India with regard to parties connected with the production / distribution of the participating film and / or other right holders/licenses.
- Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these Regulations.
- The Festival Director will decide all matters not expressly provided for in these regulations but in conformity with the provisions of the International Regulations for film festivals and its decisions shall be final and binding on all parties.
Correspondence and Shipping Address:
All Correspondence, publicity materials, DVD’s and film prints should be addressed to:
Haryana International Film Festival (HIFF-2017)
Sanskriti Society For Art And Cultural Development
12,First Floor, M C colony Hisar ,
Hisar -125001 ,Haryana (India)
Email : – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Film Entry Submission Last Date: 31 July, 2017.
Entry Fees :
Early Bird Entry :(Up to 30 April 2017 )
(Professional) Rs. 1000/- Indian rupees OR US $30
(Student) Rs. 500/- Indian rupees OR US $20
Regular Entry :(Up to 15 June 2017 )
(Professional) Rs. 1500/- Indian rupees OR US $50
(Student) Rs. 1000/- Indian rupees OR US $30
Late Deadline Entry :(Up to 31 July 2017 )
(Professional) Rs. 2000/- Indian rupees OR US $60
(Student) Rs. 1200/- Indian rupees OR US $40
Our Bank Details: ….
BANK-ICICI BANK LTD ,
BANK ADRESS- Urban Estate II, HISSAR-125001
Bank A/c No: 661601700294
Branch :Urban Estate,Hissar
IFSC Code : ICIC0006616