( ALL FORMATS, ALL GENRES ARE ACCEPTED FROM ALL CONTINENTS)
- Duration for competition category: ( 1 minute to 6 minutes )
- All Videos (Analog / Digital format) between 1st January 2014 to 15th February 2017 within a running duration.
- Entries of all films / documentaries (hereafter collectively called Films) shall be accepted only in DVD format.
- All The Songs Should be Original and A declaration will be required From Producer/Production House.
- If language of the video is other than English, it must be dubbed or sub-titled in English.
- Video may be entered by any organization, agency, individual producer or director.
- A complete screening schedule of selected videos shall be put up on the festival website: around 28th February 2017.
- Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant and HISFF will Not Return DVD so pls. not ask for Return DVD Copy after Festival.
- HISFF 2017 would be allowed to use all photographs and publicity materials received along with the Entry and the same will not be returned to the entrants.
- Student / Diploma films / videos cannot be considered as Director’s First film.
- Censorship will not be applicable to any films / videos entered in the festival.
- The Festival Authorities will have the right to screen (maximum 5 screening) in different cities of India on non-commercial basis.
- Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered.
- DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any physical / quality defects.
- All shortlisted entries will receive a certificate.
- Anybody can submit one or more than one entry. There is no limit for submission.
- Videos once selected and submitted for the final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances, until the Festival is over.
- DVD’s of Videos may also be sent for purposes of selection (selection committee of HISFF) only so as to reach the Festival Director not later than 15th February 2017.
- DVD’s may also be sent through diplomatic channels and HISFF will Not Return DVD so pls. not ask for Return DVD Copy after Festival.
- The Festival Director may also invite Music Videos it considers of interest.
- The below Form, duly filled in, separately for each film proposed to be entered should reach the Festival Director by 15th February 2017.
- Music Videos will normally be screened in their original language/version. Films in language other than English must have subtitles in English. Music Videos that arrive without subtitles, or with subtitles other than in English, where such subtitles are required, shall not be screened in the Festival.
- Entries under the all categories shall be of Music Videos certified by Information and Broadcasting Ministry or Central Board of Film Certification, India.
- For promotion of Music Videos entered in the Festival on television, producers/authorised entrants are requested to supply four excerpts of the film(s) entered, each of a maximum duration of three minutes, to the Festival Director. These should be supplied preferably on DVC Pro format or Beta (PAL system) format.
- Music Videos not presenting sufficient technical qualities for good public screening can be refused after checking of the prints by the Print Checking Unit of the Festival Director.
- The participants must ensure that they have the right to participate in the HISFF – Haryana International Short Film Festival, India with regard to parties connected with the production / distribution of the participating film and / or other right holders/licenses.
- Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these Regulations.
- The Festival Director will decide all matters not expressly provided for in these regulations but in conformity with the provisions of the International Regulations for film festivals and its decisions shall be final and binding on all parties.
- The decision of jury will be final no objection will be accepted against jury decision.
Correspondence and Shipping Address:
All Correspondence, publicity materials, DVD’s and film prints should be addressed to:
HISFF-Haryana International Short Film Festival
Sanskriti Society For Art And Cultural Development
12 First Floor M C colony Hisar ,
Hisar -125005 ,Haryana (India)
Email : – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Film Entry Submission Last Date: 15th February 2017.
Entry Fees :
Early Bird Entry :
(Professional) Rs. 1000/- Indian rupees
(Student) Rs. 800/- Indian rupees
Regular Entry :
(Professional) Rs. 1500/- Indian rupees
(Student) Rs. 1200/- Indian rupees
Late Deadline Entry :
(Professional) Rs. 2500/- Indian rupees
(Student) Rs. 1600/- Indian rupees
Our Bank Details: ….
BANK-ICICI BANK LTD ,
BANK ADRESS- Urban Estate II, HISSAR-125005
Bank A/c No: 661601700294
Branch :Urban Estate,Hissar
IFSC Code : ICIC0006616