Student Registration is open to present the paper and attend Academic workshop in the festival, and its PAID.
As a Registered Student, include Lunch & Dinner and Accommodation and present paper and participate in screening and work shop and attend all evening culture prog. and get a student kit with certificate in addition to all the scheduled events.
PRE FESTIVAL REGISTRATION: (Before festival start means before 31st March,2017)
INR 2000 for 4 days. ( INR 500 per day ) include Lunch & Dinner and Accommodation
ON THE SPOT REGISTRATION (During the festival):
INR 3000 for 4 days. ( INR 750 per day ) include Lunch & Dinner and Accommodation
INR 1000 per day without Accommodation if not stay 4 days ( Minimum 2 Days Attendance Require for Academic Certificate )
- An invitation to the inclusive HISFF 2017 Opening and Closing Ceremony and Film screening and Evening Culture Prog.
- Access to all days of screenings, panels, workshops and can present papers in workshop.
- A festival student KIT with HISFF goodies
- Access to reserved seating area (you will be issued a Student pass in order to access this area, reserved seating access expires 10 mins before each screening )
- Not required to have tickets for individual screenings
- Not required to stand in queue for screenings